Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hawaii ... so far!


This seems like a strange first picture of Hawaii, but I had to share! We had a BIG day yesterday. Got up at 4 am, went to the swap meet at the stadium at 6 am, then spent the day touring all over the island. However, the highlight and lowlight of the day happened right around the time of this picture. Lowlight of the day: being asked if I was part of a gay couple by a timeshare salesman. (I love my boss, Shanna, but not like that!) Highlight of the day, leaving Senor Frogs after dinner, we passed Bulgari and ran into the most beautiful man guarding the door there. I acted like a silly school girl; you can tell how comfortable I am in this picture. Brother, sometimes I am such a dork. But ..... WOW! How did he get so pretty?!

Anyway, more details of the trip to follow ... check back in a few days!

2 comments:

Tami said...

geeese...when do you not travel? looks like you get to have tons of fun. jealous you r in paradise and i am in winter blues 30-40 degree weather. continue to enjoy.

Lani said...

Did you really just walk up and say "you're pretty...can I take a picture with you?" Man, you are a dork. :-)