So this is what happens when Rylee says, "Can I have a few friends over for a cookout?"


Kids from all over town show up ... like about 45 of them! Good thing they all planned ahead and brought the supplies for the BBQ! My package of hot dog and bag of chips wouldn't have done it -- maybe it would have ended up like the loaves and the fishes?!
Rory & Baylee sat on the sidelines to watch the games for awhile. Then Rory got hooked up with one of Ry's friends that had a long board and a weird skateboard and I didn't see him until after dark.
As always, Baylee was having a great time ... can't you tell? STINK FACE!

Rylee's made a new friend from Roosevelt; she's my boss's niece ... and she's so cute and nice. And quiet. I keep hoping that Vanessa will rub off just a little on Rylee! I can dream?!

And, lastly, the football buddies that are still around since 7th grade. They call me mom and spend a lot of time at our house ... does that mean I'm responsible for them? Meet Austin & Seth!


No comments:
Post a Comment