Sometimes what seems funny at the time, is really quite disturbing when you see it in photo form. I swear we laughed so hard I thought that I'd peed my pants. Now, I'm wondering .... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Monday, April 14, 2008
A few more Hawaii highlites!
We had lots of fun adventures on Wednesday. After hours at the swap meet, we headed up the coastline for a drive. About mid-day, we stopped at a botanical garden on the way up the coast. We walked around in the open gardens for a bit to see some beautiful plants, then I stopped for a quick drink ...
I also climbed part way up a really HUGE tree, just for kicks!
At just about sunset, we were back in Waikiki. I felt like I needed some snorkeling practice to gear up for our big adventure to Hanauma Bay at the end of the week. So I geared up and got out in the surf. After a few minutes of practing breathing, diving, clearing my tube, etc., I decided to head to shore, cuz it was getting cold and dark. While drying off, and with some mild coaxing from the girls, I was convinced that it would be funny to take a nude photo ... nothin' on but the snorkel! (I'm not really naked, just undone enough to make it look like it. The tiny cigarette butt was a last-minute addition to add to the overall artistic effect in the picture.)
Sometimes what seems funny at the time, is really quite disturbing when you see it in photo form. I swear we laughed so hard I thought that I'd peed my pants. Now, I'm wondering .... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Sometimes what seems funny at the time, is really quite disturbing when you see it in photo form. I swear we laughed so hard I thought that I'd peed my pants. Now, I'm wondering .... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't help but wonder....where is the "work" in this work trip? Mostly, I'm jealous. And I can't get over that snorkel picture. You're crazy!
The snorkel picture will come back to haunt you someday...maybe when you are famous, maybe when you are trying to lecture your kids, maybe on your 40th birthday, maybe during a future job interview/background check. You'd do well to delete all record of it as fast as possible...which will be quite difficult now that it's posted to "the web" and I've already got my copy!
Post a Comment