I wanted to show off my mad hula skills ... posed in front of the statues that were made in my image out in front of the Hilton. I don't know how they got my likeness so "right"?!We rented a convertible for the week. Are you kidding me that this is work?! We had the top down almost all of the time, even in several light rainstorms, just cuz we could. Hey, it's HAWAII! I didn't understand the big deal about a convertible ... now I get it! THIS is how I roll!
We stopped at a little cove that we had visited earlier to see some huge hawaiian sea turtles. There were more turtles on this day, but most of the picture taking got focused on the HOT surfers that were getting ready to head out to catch a wave. Here's Shanna with one of the beautiful Hawaiian boys!
At the end of our business meetings, we went with a large group of folks to dinner near the Hilton. A little place called Hula Grill. The food was incredible. I had a wonderful local fish called mongchung, otherwise known as Hawaiian butter fish. It was delicious. I ended my meal with this lovely Hawaiian version of creme brulee ... served in a carved out pineapple. And took the little flower afterwards to wear in my hair. Great night!

No comments:
Post a Comment