
It's not often that I can catch Rory all dressed up ... he's usually quick to get out of his clothes on Sunday afternoon. But I begged ...
So ... here is my handsome son in his new Sunday clothes! I can't hardly believe that he turns 12 in a few weeks! (Am I old enough to have two teenagers?!) (Better question ... Am I responsible enough to have two teenagers?!)
I just love this kid! He is so sweet and thoughtful. It happens often that I'll come home to my bed made or room straightened or a nice note from him.
Today, on Mother's Day, I woke up to flowers and a card next to me on the nightstand. I am so grateful for such a sweet boy ....

1 comment:
Yes he is! I hear boys are usually the sweetest with their mom's...especially when they are out on their own.
Post a Comment