Sunday, May 11, 2008

Newest addition to Mulitalo family ... KATE!

OK ... here's the story ...


We were at Walmart on Saturday, pickinig up supplies for the kids end-of-year school projects. There was a little girl at the front door with a basket full of kittens. I told Baylee that she could hold them, but that we weren't taking any of them home. Then Rory & I went inside to shop.

When we came out, the girl and the basket were gone & Baylee was sitting on the bench with this little one ... with a pitiful look on her face! Surprised?! Then began the negotiations. It started with, "she can be my early birthday present" ... then went to ... "I promise to take care of her, even the litter box"!

So without too much begging, Miss kate came home with us. And she & Baylee have been inseperable ever since!

Don't judge! I'm a sucker for a cute face ...

1 comment:

Lani said...

Kate is precious. And you are a sucker. :-)