Friday, July 31, 2009

25th of July Celebration!

Rory & I got invited to the Salt Lake Bees game by Julie & Jason, right after he got home from scout camp. We met Julie & Jason, along with several of their friends to see the Bees play the Beavers. Tiff & Bob, Jeff & Mindy and all the kids came along for the fun.

We got to sit on the grass outside the outfield fence. It was so fun to sit on blankets, eat snacks, play with the kids, and watch the game!



Everyone knows that you can't really enjoy a baseball game without a HUGE hotdog to enjoy ... so Rory & I went to get two amazing dogs. Rory got an all-star dog and I got a Chicago dog.



Rory must have been starving to death, because I looked away after taking this picture and his way gone! He said it was delicious. We'll have to take his word for it ... I think he inhaled it!



After the game, there were awesome fireworks. And then Rory & I headed for home!




No comments: