Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rylee's new car!

We stumbled on a great deal on an old car for Rylee to drive ... a 1992 Acura Legend that some kind soul donated to the Village several months back.


Now, don't get too excited just yet! She doesn't have her license and hasn't even taken the driver's education courses yet. So for now, the Acura is getting just a bit of drive time out on campus, since it's not registered and she doesn't have a license. It's pretty cute to see her driving up and down the main road, practicing backing up and parking, and all the fun stuff you do when you first get behind the wheel. Remember when?!



She's so excited! And so are Rory and Baylee!

2 comments:

Kristi Burley said...

An Acura Legend!?!? LUCKY!!! I used to zip around NY in Steve's Acura (on rare occasion) and thought I was pretty dang cool (still do, actually ;)).

Lani said...

KK beat me to the punch. I was going to leave a commment about all my memories with me and KK pimpin' it in the Legend in Larchmont. Good times! Congrats to Ry!