Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BIG NEWS: Mulitalos attend Utah State Fair!

Welcome to Crazyville ... population 4! I took the kids to the State Fair in September. I thought it would be fun for them to see the animals, ride some rides, and people-watch. And boy, was it an entertaining evening! Here's a picture of the kids posing in one of the many photo ops set up. The picture you won't see is of my three monkeys trying to figure out how to get their butts up in the holes for a picture. They are something else! Especially when they are together and on a kick ...


Baylee and Rory rode the Screamer, I think was the name. You can see who's nervous and who's excited. Rory rode it just this one time. Baylee rode it by herself 4 or 5 more times. And she'd have kept going if the fair didn't close.


Mission accomplished: we saw stinky animals (Rory almost barfed in the cow barn), took in the side show (a phsically deformed girl who could transmit electricity was the highlite), ate and drank a variety of fair fare (corn dogs, slushes, cotton candy, pork chop on a stick, fried shrimp, etc.), got henna tattoos, and bought some crap for not-so-cheap!

Can't wait for next year ...




1 comment:

ilene said...

Glad you had a fun time at the Fair--I always love to go to the State Fairs. . .and the food is always good.