Saturday, March 22, 2008

WELCOME to "Just Jam"!

Here's the start of my blog ... I'm the last in my family to join the craze! This is a recent picture of me on a business trip. I guess, if "business" means hanging out at the beach at sunset! My oldest, most opinionated, most confident daughter, Rylee! She's POLY thru and thru ... ALOHA!

This is a great picture of Rory on one of our annual trips to Moab. This is the picture I snapped right before I started yelling for him to "BE CAREFUL!" and "GET DOWN!"

And last, but certainly not least, my princess, BAYLEE! This is a great, rare shot of her smiling. Usually, she works really hard to look bothered and uninterested in everything. I think the fresh air and cold water at Granite Creek, WY woke her up?!





6 comments:

Riz said...

Oh yeah....keep up the good work. I
hope to see logs of more posts in the future!

thiedefamily said...

Janice my favorite it's me Tiff, I love that you have a blog now! I hope you keep it updated often, I will be checking in! We will have to get togther sometime soon to capture some great blog moments!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Welcome Aboard!!

Cameron Family said...

Yeah, glad to see you on the blog. This is Jen, Lani's friend! I am just amazed at how big your kids have gotten....Everytime I see them they have grown an inch or four! :)

BB&KK said...

Welcome to the gang my sista!! Glad to see you finally gave in to all the pressure. I'm looking forward to adding your blog to the list that I check weekly.

Love your guts!!
~kk
aka Mrs. Burley)

Lani said...

YEE HAW!! Let the blogging begin!